Downloadable forms to be submitted with a complete application:
If you have access to a scanner, there will be an upload file form on the application. If not, you are still responsible for submitting these completed forms either by mail or fax (919-967-0710). The $10 application fee will also be required in order to process your application.
- Download the Online Rental Application and save it in your documents
- Minimize your browser and open the pdf file in adobe acrobat
- Starting on the third page you will see the fields that you need to fill out are highlighted in yellow
- Please fill out each field that is highlighted. If it does not apply to you or you do not know please write not available or why it does not apply to you.
- After you finish the application scroll down to the last page and click the submit button.
- I pop up box will appear and ask you to enter in your email account information. Note that you will need either a gmail or yahoo If you do not already have one, please make one.
- This is very important! The submit button creates a draft in your email account that has the pdf file attached to it with all your information.
- Please also attach a digital copy of a monthly pay check or a another document that shows your monthly income
- Please also complete and attach the Tenant Qualifying Evaluation. It is a new addition to our application and not been added to our full application yet.
- At the bottom of the Rental Application page on EmPOWERment’s website you will see a “Pay Now” button, click it. It will take you to a new tab on PayPal, so you can pay your $10 application fee.
- Please save your receipt and attach it to the email.
- After you have looked over the application and you have attached the two additional files to the email, you may click send.
- Please give us 7 days to process your application before you call the office asking about your application.